What to Submit:
- In Round 1, all entrants will submit a 60 second video of live stream-based content of any genre (gaming, music, TikTok, podcasts, etc.)
- May include a personal introduction
- May include a shoutout to your channel or community
- May be edited, trimmed, or simply an original full clip
- All submissions must be original and owned/created by yourself. Plagiarised or copied content will not be accepted.
What NOT to Submit:
- Do NOT use any copyrighted, third party, obscene or inappropriate content, language or imagery. These entries will not be considered.
- Do NOT incorporate any other brands or products. Your video should not contain any direct product placement or endorsements
- Avoid ALL music that violates DMCA policies
- Avoid polarizing topics, all submissions are subject to moderation
What is the Contest Format?
Round 1 - Open Submissions: Contestants will submit an example of their most entertaining live stream-based content and collect votes from their community.
The contestants who earn the most votes will move on with the chance to win cash, prizes, and a spot in the Logitech "Creator Incubator".
Round 2 - Top 20: Contestants who advance to Round 2 will win a Blue + Logitech prize pack and submit a new piece of personal content to participate in a
new popular vote.
Round 3 - Top 10: Contestants who advance to the final Top 10 receive a $1,000 cash prize, with at least one being selected by Josh Richards for the "Creator Incubator".
In order to be eligible to compete in the Contest each Contestant must: (i) be thirteen (13) years of age or older, and (ii) be located in the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec). However, only Contestants who are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be eligible to be selected by Josh Richards for casting in the Logitech Creator Incubator program.